Sunday, November 1, 2009

No Colorado and the Upcoming Weeks

After seeing 18 inches of snow in Boulder and I-70 still shut down on Friday morning, my parents and I decided to stay in town this weekend. We were not sure if we would be able to make it to Boulder! It was a good weekend to be able to rest a bit as a lot of traveling to big races is coming up.
I plan on doing 1 local race next weekend before the USGP race in Trenton, NJ, taking place on the 14th and 15th. The USGP in Trenton will be the first round of the World Championship qualifiers for the Jr 17-18 racers. That weekend along with the USGP in Portland, 3 weeks after NJ, will decide what 5 make the World Championship team. I am hoping for the best at those races along with the rest of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment